Walls decorated with pink polka dots make the bedroom interior look more feminine. The “princess” bedroom was presented beautifully.
Padded Walls for Teenage Girls Bedroom
The padded wall is a wallcovering that resembles a soft pad. The outer material uses a fabric, the inside is filled with a sponge, so it has a three-dimensional appearance on the wall surface. The texture is not only beautiful to look at, but also comfortable to touch. Not surprisingly, the use of padded walls is widely used to beautify a bedroom, especially for teenage girls’ bedrooms. There are other advantages, for hyper-active young women are safer with a padded wall.
- The wardrobe is made of multiplex coated with wood laminate which has dense black and white fibers patterns. Having different materials from other room elements produces an interesting transition. The wardrobe doors are made of glass which contains pink wallpaper with polka dot patterns.
- Another wall area in the bedroom is wall covered with princess and prince motif. White removable furniture and pink polka dot look harmonious with the bedroom theme. Furniture colors are adapted to shades of three colors: pink, white and red.
In this bedroom, there are 3 key elements. Popular princess characters in fairy tales, pink, and padded wallcoverings. This bedroom belongs to a girl who likes princess characters. The princess’s character is presented in a digital print poster, placed on the headboard panel.
The left and right sides of the headboard are mounted with pink polka dot covered with fabric. Although unlike padded walls in this bedroom which cover the entire wall area, the polka dot ornaments in this bedroom are only mounted as an addition. The polka dot ornaments are mounted on the padded wall made of sponge covered with pink plain fabric. The polka dot ornaments use light pink color to create a harmonious hue.
This bedroom is also filled with a simple red bed and white wardrobe. Plus 2 white nightstand and modern classic design wall lamp, the concept of “princess” is also fully presented in this bedroom.
- Classic style white nightstand with modern modifications complete the area on the left and right side of the bed. A nightstand is placed harmoniously in front of the padded walls decorated with pink polka dots. Velvet fabric is used to wrap the polka dot ornaments with floral motifs.
- Pink dominates the bedroom interiors with a little red accent. In addition to color, “princess” and feminine characters are presented using princess posters and polka dots wall decorations on the left and right of the bed.
Creating a Polka Dot Ornaments on Padded Walls
The padded wall is a strong decoration element in this bedroom. Apparently, the process to make it is simple. The key is to choose a beautiful upholstery. You can use floral, geometric, or striped motifs. You can also use plain fabrics with attractive colors or luxurious fabrics. In addition to the circle shape, we can create other shapes such as stars, crescent, and so on. Other equipment needed is a sponge, cardboard or plywood, and glue.
How to make it is as follows.
- Create a circle pattern with a variety of diameters, between 5 cm – 25 cm. Apply those patterns to cartons/plywood and sponges. Then make upholstery with the same pattern, but with an excess size of 3 cm.
- Stacking the cardboard/plywood and sponge, then wrap with upholstery. Fold the rest of the cloth neatly and put glue on the back of the carton/plywood. Make as much as you need.
- Attach the pads that have been made to the wall panel surface with strong adhesive. Vary the position of each pad to get the arrangement you want.
So, if you would like receive these wonderful graphics about How To Decorate Padded Wall In Teenage Girls’ Bedrooms, click on save icon to save these images for your computer. These are ready for transfer, if you’d prefer and wish to own it, simply click save badge in the page, and it’ll be instantly down loaded to your laptop.
Thanks for visiting raysahouse.com, content above How To Decorate Padded Wall In Teenage Girls’ Bedrooms published. Some people looking for specifics of Padded Wall and of course one of them is you, is not it?