Playground In The Middle Of The House
Instead of just being used to pass by, the terrace in the middle of the house can be used as a playground for children. Just put 1 or 2 game rides. To reduce heat on the floor, you can use a wooden deck. To make a fresh atmosphere, add plants, can be planted in pots or vines. With a pleasant and cool atmosphere, children will feel at home spending their time there.
Cool With Vines
To make the house more chilly, you can use vines. Place these plants in front of your terrace to block excess heat from the sun. One of them is Scindapsus aureus or Epipremnum aureum which has a vines character. Nevertheless, this plant can also be used as a hanging plant to decorate your terrace. Scindapsus aureus can be planted in soil, sand, and fertilizer with a ratio of 1: 1: 1.
Test Tube Decoration
To make the ceiling not look plain, this idea could be an alternative. Hundreds of chemical test tubes are hung randomly between the light bulbs so that they look like chandeliers.
This unusual chandelier can be found in a cafe in the Northern England region, namely The Lab. The idea originally came from the name and theme of the cafe. But not just decoration, this chemical tube is resistant to heat, so it is not dangerous if it is close to a hot lamp.
The fishing line is a tool to hang the tubes. Under the ceiling, there is an additional layer of board to tie the fishing line. To make it not monotonous, the length of the fishing line is randomized.
The light that illuminates the room will be refracted by test tubes. Although usually not influential, these tubes can create unique shadow effects. Interested?
Moroccan Style Dimensional Wall
The processing of wood panels is one way to create dimensions on the wall.
Making dimensional walls is an interesting idea to create a fresh interior look. Materials that can be processed are also varied, from natural stone, gypsum, mosaic, until wood panels. In addition, you can also adapt certain styles, so that the resulting design becomes more creative.
In this article, we will give an example about the processing of wallcovering material that can give a dimensional look. The material used is wood panels. In this design, we will take the essence of the Moroccan style which will be applied to the bedroom.
Dim fluorescent pendant lights, luxurious patterned carpets, and cushions with bright upholstery are the decoration elements that emphasize the Moroccan style. One characteristic of Moroccan architecture that we often see is the application of the arc shape in the building elements. The essence of this arc shape is what we will bring into the bedroom interior, using wood-paneled materials.
- A wooden panel with a curved arc in a row covering two sides of the wall. Dramatic hidden light creates an effect as if there is a space behind the row of wooden panels.
- Top view of the bedroom.
- The inside of the wooden panel ceiling is used as a lamp holder. The concept of hidden light will create a dramatic impression on the wood panel display.
- Wood panels do not need to be installed on all sides of the wall to avoid crowded impression. Leave the other side of the wall to be painted with a matching color.
5 Additional Advantages Of Rattan Partition
Space partition from rattan has long been known. The price is relatively affordable is the reason. Now, furniture from rattan material is widely used again. What are the benefits that you can get from a rattan partition?
- Rattan which is a natural material creates a natural impression. This material is perfect for those of you who want to apply a tropical or bohemian style. Complete with several potted plants so that the natural impression is increasingly felt.
- Rattan wicker has a unique texture. Add this rattan partition if you want to enrich the texture of your space.
- This partition can be folded when not in use, thus saving storage. Its weight is light, making it easy to move.
- Aside from being a view barrier, rattan partitions can also be placed in front of a window that is too bright to prevent glare.
- Rattan partition can be placed at the corner as a background. Add a chair or single sofa in front of it, and you have a beautiful reading corner.
Industrial-Style Touches In Bathroom
The industrial style associated with a factory-like look can be applied to various rooms at home, even in your bathroom. This is what you can do to make the bathroom have an industrial style touch.
- The plaster finishing is very identical to this style. Because the bathroom is a damp area, instead of plaster finishing that can be moldy, cover the wall and floor surface using ceramic tile or homogeneous tile with plaster motifs. Both of these materials are easier to clean.
- Add a mirror with a simple model without ornament. A black frame is the best choice because this color is also widely used in industrial style.
- Select a light bulb model that is equipped with a lamp holder and a black cord.
So, if you desire to acquire all of these amazing images regarding 6 Home Decor Tips On Budget That You Can Try, just click save icon to store these shots to your PC. There’re ready for save, if you appreciate and want to get it, simply click save symbol in the article, and it will be instantly downloaded to your PC.
Thanks for visiting raysahouse.com, article above 6 Home Decor Tips On Budget That You Can Try published. Many people searching for info about Home Decor Tips and certainly one of them is you, is not it?