Secondary Renovation To Enhance The Comfort
This renovation has an objective as a complement from the previous renovation. When light and air systems have been successfully installed into the house, but sometimes a disruption can happen that is not predicted before. Well, some of the disruptions and alternative renovations that you can do are as follows.
- Build a terrace and canopy to make a light and wind do not enter directly into the house. Making a terrace in front of the entrance and installing a canopy above the window will block the excess light and the rainwater entering the room through the ventilation.
- Adding natural material elements to the outer wall to reduce the heat propagating into the house. The heat comes from the walls that exposed directly by the sunlight. The possible material can be used are natural stone, slate stone, and terracotta.
- Changing the (bright) striking colors on the building elements into darker colors. Bright colors will potentially reflect the heat and also reflect the sunlight, making it dazzling. Meanwhile, a darker color will be able to absorb the heat so the heat that will enter the house can also be reduced.
See also: 10 Tips and Tricks About House Renovation You Should Know
Tips To Save On Home Renovation Costs
The factor that should not be ignored for this home renovation is the cost factor. Without money, this renovation project will be difficult to realize. Yeah, a house renovation will need a lot of money. However, there are several ways you can do to reduced those costs. Some tips to make this renovation project cost cheaper are as follows.
- Use the old building materials as much as possible, for example, roof tiles, glass, wood frames, doors or windows, and others.
- If you have to replace the roof tile, try to buy tile with the same type and color as the previous roof tile. However, if you do not find the same tile, the following techniques can be used.
- Install a completely different roof tiles type with the old roof tiles, so the contrast is more clearly visible. The installation should be applied in the same area so that the entire old roof tiles can be relocated to one area. For example, a new roof tile is installed in the front roof area, while the old roof tile is relocated to the back roof area. Or, the new roof tile is installed on the porch roof, while the old roof tile is used on the main roof.
- If you like uniqueness, new roof tile and old roof tile can be installed alternately so it will look more artistic. However, it should be noted that the new roof tile color should be a bit similar to the old roof tile so it doesn’t look awkward.
- If you have to change the building structure, especially the roof truss structure, try not to replace the entire roof truss, but only change some of the necessary parts without having to replace the other parts that can still be maintained.
- In creating an aesthetics of the roof truss exposed (truss/purlin/rafter), the ceiling is made slanted following the roof shape, it does not need to be dismantled to smooth it. To overcome this, the wood can be pasted with plywood or thin boards, then you can directly give a finishing touch, either with solid paint (colored oil paint) or transparent paint (varnish, melamine, and so on).
- To change the color of a ceramic floor that is too bright and glare, you do not need to disassemble and replace it with a new floor tile, but just polish the surface using epoxy paint or roof tile paint.
- The installation of natural stone does not need to peel the entire wall plastering, but just scraping/carving it in some areas. This method is commonly used to attach the natural stones on the wall. With the tricks and methods above, it is expected to reduce the house renovation cost and get a comfortable, not dark, and not stuffy house, but still in beautiful as well.
See also: Construction And Building Materials For Home Renovations That You Should Know
So, if you desire to obtain these wonderful pictures about Easy House Renovations Ideas On A Budget That You Can Share With Your Friends, press save icon to store these pictures to your personal computer. These are available for obtain, if you’d rather and wish to own it, just click save badge in the page, and it’ll be immediately down loaded to your notebook computer.
Here you are at raysahouse.com, content above Easy House Renovations Ideas On A Budget That You Can Share With Your Friends published. Many individuals looking for specifics of planning a house renovation and of course one of these is you, is not it?