A small apartment that is not spacious will be optimal by utilizing the available space and corners.
The purple color looks beautiful on the curtains and TV panel walls. The wall panels are made of foam and fabric with a mirror framed the entire wall.
Corner And Space Optimization
Considering the owner’s hobby about fashion, Angela Rush, the designer, has succeeded in remodeling this 50 m2 apartment. In addition to making storage for her collection, every corner is carefully used to make shelves. In that way, there is no dead corner in this apartment.
“Mrs. Rossy is a good woman and likes to look neat when dressed. She likes to collect bags, shoes, scarves, accessories. So, for the main bedroom, in addition to considering the comfort factor, also the completeness factor. Everything should be displayed for easy when searching and quick when combining models and colors, ” Angela said.
This is a display rack to store several homeowner collections. Bags, accessories, scarves are all placed in the designated places. Meanwhile, a small lane in the corner is a walk-in closet that takes up a little space of the second bedroom.
Hobbies about fashion are certainly not complete without a walk-in closet. To make this area happen, the main bedroom is enlarged at the expense of the second bedroom. In that way, the main bedroom feels spacious so it doesn’t need a mirror on the wall.
To make a more broad impression, the colors are dominated by beige colors on the walls and floors. The black accent color is seen on the glass cabinet door that looks glossy, solid, and luxurious. Every edge of the cabinet door is mounted aluminum as silver stripe accents.
In general, the accentuation for the functions, needs, and homeowner habits is the principle in this modern minimalist concept. As a neat person and likes cleanliness, Mrs. Rossy also wants space for washing and ironing. Therefore, Angela divides the service room into two areas (kitchen and laundry-ironing).
In addition to successfully dividing the space optimally, the displacement of area in this apartment runs so smooth. It can be seen on different wall coverings in different spaces as well. Wallpaper, ceramics, mirrors, shelves, overall this apartment has succeeded to attract attention.
- The floating shelves at the corner in this family room use thin glass. Besides not looking massive, it will add up a place for display decoration as well.
- The main bedroom walls are utilized as much as possible by making shelves. Even, window sills can be used to display collections.
- The white color on the kitchen wall looks attractive because it uses corrugated ceramic tiles. Its appearance is combined with maroon color coming from the cabinet door and sandblast glass door.
- A maximum placement is shown from the dining table. To help create a wide impression, the use of mirrors is needed. To prevent looking monotonous, in addition to installing a cutting sticker as an accent, the mirror on the side is also installed shelves.
Here’s The Creative Idea!
The ironing table in the service area is deliberately made invisible. The table is attached to the wall covered by a wooden container. So it looks like a box that blends with the room design.
To hang and dry clothes, in this area has also been provided. There is a hanger accordion which is easy to pull at any time if you want to use it. Save place but still be useful.
Green the balcony
If you live in an apartment that has a small balcony, maybe its existence is less important. However, there’s nothing wrong if you want to green that area as Mrs. Rossy does. She put an artificial grass carpet on the balcony floor, then put some garden accessories. To counter an area that is not broad, Mrs. Rossy chose plants that can grow in small pots. Although only in a small area, the presence of green area in the balcony will improve the feel of comfort and stress relievers too.
- Between the bathroom and the main bedroom, glass is inserted to create a broad impression. While the combination of bathtub and black ceramic tiles gives a luxurious appearance.
- Washing and ironing areas are made neat and arranged optimally in a narrow space. The cabinets using a slide system for storing household cleaning tools such as brooms or mops.
So, if you wish to acquire these great pics regarding Ideas For Maximize Space In A Small Apartments , just click save link to download these images to your personal PC. They’re all set for down load, if you’d rather and wish to grab it, just click save badge on the post, and it’ll be directly down loaded to your home computer.
Here you are at raysahouse.com, article above Ideas For Maximize Space In A Small Apartments published. Many individuals searching for info about Small Apartments and definitely one of them is you, is not it?