Country-Style houses are visible in the façade. This homeowner wants to make their house as a paradise in the world.
The furniture in this room has an informal style so the occupants can feel a free and relaxing atmosphere. The family room is connected with the kitchen. This space is the most comfortable place for chatting with each other. The view in this space is a rice field as if it blends with the backyard garden.
Country Home Style To Make Paradise On Earth
This is a dream house from the couple Sam and Lucy, the homeowner’s nickname, about his house. Reach the paradise from home, where there is closeness to nature, harmonious kinship, and excellent health because of the cleanliness and regularity created therein. How can it be realized?
“Country.” This is the answer that came out when asked about what kind of home-style they want. According to their description, as far as the references they have collected, this style is very suitable to fulfill all dreams about their home.
Talking about the process of building their house, Lucy – A mother with three young children – started by collecting some pictures of country-style houses as a reference. The results of this collection were handed over to Tom Frederick, the architect, who they trusted to realize their dream home.
The initial obstacle that Tom encountered regarding the available land was the position at the level of less than 1 meter from the main road. Also, the house position that has been planned must not exceed the public park boundaries located next to their house. “To get the level they want, we have to” raise “about 2 meters,” he said.
Country-Style touches are directly visible in the façade. Like any country-style house, this house is dominated by wooden walls. However, considering the suitability with the tropical climate and the ease of maintenance, the wooden wall impression is made by the exterior finishing on the concrete wall, namely by using wood replacement material which has a visual similar to wood.
Home interiors with spaces that are integrated, is the layout design desired by homeowners. Therefore, an open impression can be directly felt when entering this residence. Walking through the main door, the first area that welcomes you is the foyer. This area is separate from other spaces inside the house with only one partition far from a massive impression.
Behind this partition, the “main room” is located. Lucy, who loves sewing, makes this space as the main room because this is where most activities happen. There are two rooms with different functions here, namely the family room and kitchen. To accommodate family needs so that they can always interact with each other, then the partition between spaces is not created here.
Utilizing the view and large yard outside the house, Sam applied quite a lot of large windows on almost all sides of the wall. So that the beauty of nature can be enjoyed by all occupants from inside the house, Sam put all the spaces in this house to face or have access to the outside through the window.
In addition to giving a feeling of close to nature, this condition also facilitates the flow of fresh and clean air that can make healthy for all spaces and occupants.
The concept of open space is also applied by Sam on the second floor. Partitions are only presented for private spaces such as bedrooms and other specific spaces.
Not forgetting about the relaxation thing through their hobby, a special room for sewing was made. This sewing activity is also a hobby of Lucy’s daughter. Two other special rooms are also made in this house, a fitness room and a library.
In this family, the moment of togetherness by doing a hobby together is a medium to strengthen relationships with each other. And, this is their acknowledgment, a feeling of heaven on earth as they dreamed it could be realized in this house.
Bookshelves fill the walls in this reading room. Simple design with an open concept makes it easy to access.
- Integrated with other rooms, this reading room is easily accessible from the lounge in front of it.
- A comfortable sofa and several other learning facilities are added here, making this space multifunctional. Not only for reading a book, but this area can also a comfortable place for chit-chat.
- The built-in concept for a kitchen cabinet will help the cleanliness and regularity factors in this place.
- This versatile corner utilizes a narrow area behind the kitchen cabinet and the hallway leading to the back garden door.
The entire space in this house is facing and has access to the outside through the window. Besides to keep close to nature atmosphere, this condition also allows fresh and clean air to flow and make the whole room and the occupants stay healthy.
- A relaxing space with beautiful natural scenery. Large doors and glass windows dominate the walls, allowing fresh air to flow throughout the room.
- Niche space is used as a cabinet and desk.
- The study room is in the hallway leading to the bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Light-modern furniture is chosen as a filler in this space, creating distinctive uniqueness. The airy impression is maintained with flexible removable furniture to be pulled and moved as needed.
- The girl bedroom is equipped with a sewing equipment, a relaxing place for the teenager before bedtime.
- The movie room upstairs is livened up with colorful carpet accents.
- Space for sewing is filled with cabinets for storing sewing equipment and materials. This hobby room creates a good interaction between mother and daughter.
- The balcony upstairs is the most comfortable place to enjoy the fresh air.
- Country style is applied by using “wood” coating on the facade walls. This wood-like coating is a Conwood product specially painted with country characters. The wood grain motif on this product has real wood looks.
So, if you’d like to acquire the great shots regarding Country House Style For Tropical Climates With Integrated Spaces, click save button to save the pics to your personal computer. They are prepared for transfer, if you’d rather and wish to take it, just click save badge on the article, and it will be immediately downloaded in your desktop computer.
Here you are at raysahouse.com, article above Country House Style For Tropical Climates With Integrated Spaces published. Many people looking for information about Country House Style and certainly one of them is you, is not it?