A Simple way to Unclogged A Sink
Accumulated dirt in the drainpipe for the sink can block the water so it can make your sink floody. Chemicals are often successful in removing dirt, but it’s quite dangerous because it can cause skin irritation, making skin burn, and other problems. There are other ways that more friendly without chemical products. All you need is baking soda, white vinegar, and boiling water. It’s easy, you just put in baking soda to the sink, then pour white vinegar. After mingled, bubbles will appear from your sink. Leave it for 15 minutes, then flush it using boiling water. Lastly, rinse your sink.
Rust And Crust On Taps And Sinks
Rust can arise on the various tap materials. In general, chrome coating is most often used because it is inexpensive and can be used for all types of taps. Not only make a bad view, but rust is also dangerous. If rust sticks to the tap, the water will be contaminated as well. To overcome this, spray it using white vinegar or soda water, and rub the rusty area using steel wool. As a finishing touch, coat the tap with chrome wax or wax gel to make it shiny.
While the crust on the aluminum sink, due to hard water (water containing mineral salts) and evaporate. If not cleaned immediately, this crust will be permanent. If the crust is light, the lemon water can easily get rid of the stain. However, if the crust is stubborn, make a paste from the mixture of white vinegar and baking soda. Apply the paste on the stain and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, rinse the sink.
How to Fix the Showerhead
Want to save water, but you instead waste the water if you let the shower leak without fixing it. Sometimes the cause is trivial, the showerhead is not tight correctly. If that’s the actual problem, all you need is a thread seal tape. This seal tape has a non-sticky surface and heat-resistant too. It also called plumber’s tape.
Here are the steps
- Remove the showerhead manually from the shower pipe using the adjustable wrench.
- Roll the seal tape on the showerhead pipe.
- Install your showerhead back.
- Test the showerhead before use for bath.
How to Remove Fingerprints on Stainless Steel
Fingerprints most easily leave stains on the stainless steel surface compared to other materials. Fingerprints can make your furniture unsightly. You may have tried to clean it with soapy water, but if it is not cleaned properly, your furniture will leave a watermark so the furniture looks more “dirty”. You can use olive oil to clean your fingerprints. Simply, just wipe the furniture surface with a tissue containing olive oil on the stained area. Your furniture will be clean in no time without damaging the surface. Easy right?
Nests in the Bathroom
Insects, such as cockroaches and moths, often interfere with your activities in the bathroom. To prevent it from nesting, clean the bathroom regularly with a solution of water and white vinegar once a week. For the wall, wipe it gently with a damp cloth or sponge that has been soaked in a vinegar solution. For the floor, pour the solution on the floor then brush it until clean. Open the bathroom window to make dry quickly and air exchange. Don’t worry, the vinegar smell will disappear in 15 minutes!
Cleaning Plastic And Wood-coated Sanitary Ware
Plastic and wood-coated sanitary ware require more “fine” care. Use a non-abrasive cleaner that is lighter than an abrasive cleaner or disinfectant cleaner – if the sanitary ware has to be cleaned with special rules. Abrasive cleaners contain a kind of sand that can make dull stains on plastic-coated sanitary ware and can peel the outer layer of your wood-coated sanitary ware. Also, avoid using ammonia-based cleaners and other strong chemicals.
Mold in the Bathroom
Molds grow easily in damp areas such as bathrooms. To clean the mold on the bathroom floor or wall, make a cleaning solution from a mixture of bleach, detergent, and water. Wait for five minutes to make the solution seep in the stained area, then scrub it with a soft brush.
Tip: To prevent mold coming back, pay attention to air circulation in the bathroom. If the ventilation is a window, leave it open or install a bathroom exhaust fan.
Restore the shine of your bathroom tiles
Bathroom tiles will gradually dull if not routinely cleaned. The main cause is water stains which is a hardening process from soap water with dust and water containing iron, acid, and lime, which gradually changes tiles color. You can restore the bathroom tile to make it shiny in the following way.
- Brush and clean the tile with a special cleaning liquid for moss/mildew or all-purpose-cleaner.
- Scrape the grout along with the tile using a grout saw. This saw is available for manual or electric use. Use safety glass goggles to protect your eyes from grout dust.
- Apply the grout filler on the entire floor surface using a grout float. Tap the grout to fill in the gaps between the tiles.
- Clean the remaining grout filler on the tile surface using a damp sponge. Don’t wet the floors for 24-48 hours.
- Apply a grout haze remover on the tile using a sponge.
- After the tile is clean, apply the grout sealer along with the tile grout.
How to Clean a toilet brush
A Toilet brush is an effective tool to clean hidden toilet areas. Unfortunately, we often forget to clean the toilet brush after use and immediately put it back in its holder. Actually, a toilet brush will bring more bacteria after use. This accumulated bacteria will change the brush color and make unpleasant odors in the toilet. Let’s keep the toilet clean in the following way.
- Fill the bucket with water and chlorine in the ratio of water: chlorine = 1: ¼
- Pour boiling water into the bucket until the bucket is filled in half. Soak the toilet brush for one hour.
- Drain the brush and dry it in the sun.
- After drying, put the brush back into the holder. Place the toilet brush holder away from wet.
Many homeowners think that a clogged toilet only occurs when the septic tank is full. The existence of foreign objects in the toilet pipe is more often the cause. These foreign objects can be tissue, pads, or even solid objects such as children’s toys!
Here are the steps to unclogged toilets using a plunger.
- Close the toilet water flow. Some toilet types have a valve located at the back of the toilet. Turn the valve clockwise.
- Cover the floor around the toilet with old newspapers or rags.
- Insert the plunger cap fully on the toilet hole. Add water to the toilet until the water level is about half the height of the plunger cap.
- Hold the plunger handle with both hands. The plunger must be straight to the toilet hole so it can be pumped.
- Push the plunger down slowly and pull quickly up without lifting the plunger cap from the toilet hole. Repeat this step several times.
- Remove the handle from the plunger cap after pumping several times. Flush the toilet to make sure the water is flowing smoothly.
- If the flushing water comes out very little or slowly comes out, do not hurry to flush it again. Water may still be stuck in the main pipe, which is a large-diameter pipe that leads to the drain.
- Always wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from bacteria.
- If the toilet is still clogged, use other tools such as an auger toilet.
- If cleaning using the toilet auger still doesn’t work, the last step is to use a solvent cleaner, drain clog remover or drain opener. Try to buy products that are environmentally friendly and contain decomposing bacteria, not hard chemicals products. This product is available at home supply stores. As an alternative, you can make a DIY solution made from salt or baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and white vinegar.
So, if you like to secure the wonderful photos regarding 10 Tips On How To Repair And Clean Your Bathroom Easily, click on save icon to store these photos for your PC. They are available for transfer, if you want and want to own it, simply click save badge in the page, and it’ll be immediately down loaded to your PC.
Thanks for visiting raysahouse.com, article above 10 Tips On How To Repair And Clean Your Bathroom Easily published. Many people attempting to find information about bathroom repair tutor and definitely one of these is you, is not it?